Welcome to the MWRD Lobbyist System
Notice To All Lobbyists
Persons required to register as a Lobbyist with the MWRD must comply with the MWRD Ethics Ordinance. Lobbyists must also confirm compliance with the Illinois Lobbyist Registration Act's sexual harassment provisions and related training requirements.
Important items for your review include:
- Lobbyist Definitions
- MWRD Lobbyist Registration Statement - must be submitted before service is performed and annually thereafter by January 31.
- Annual, nonrefundable registration fee of $300 per Lobbyist due by anniversary date of initial registration.
- Lobbyist Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training - to be completed annually before registration or renewal.
- Lobbyist Ethics training - to be completed every 12 months no later than 30 days after registration or renewal.
- Amendment of Registration statements within 14 days of any substantial change or addition, including email address or other contact information.
- Activities and Expenditures reporting on a semi-monthly schedule, regardless of whether any activity occurred or Expenditures were incurred. (There is a "no activity" selection, and Expenditures may be reported as "0".)
- Expenditures' itemization, regardless of amount.
- Lobbyist Registration statements and reports shall be publicly available.
Please follow instructions to pay online after submitting the form.